Super Value Mould Removal Kit
Are you looking for a fast, simple and cost effective solution to remove your mould problem? If so you need a Super Value Mould Removal kit from Timberwise!
Super Value Mould Removal kit features and benefits
- Simple to use
- Ideal for use in kitchens and bathrooms
- Kills mould and prevents regrowth
- Eliminates musty odours
- Coverage 10 – 15M²
- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY
More information about the Timberwise Super Value Mould Removal kit
Our Mould Removal Kits are designed to be as easy to use as possible for home owners as comes as a ready to use “all in one” treatment spray. The kit also comes complete with 2 treatments of Super Value Paint Additives to help protect the treated area and prevent the regrowth of mould.
How does the Mould Removal kit work?
Our value mould removal kit is simple to use and is a 3 step process:
- Spray the Super Value Mould Steriliser and mould killer directly onto the mould affected surface from a distance of approx 3 to 5 cms. Treat visible mould plus 1 meter beyond. Repeat the treatment on badly affected areas after 10 – 15 minuites.
- Using the application sponge that comes with the kit, rub the mould steriliser thouroughly into the mould affected area, allowing around 30 minutes for the mould steriliser and killer treatment to take effect. Then simply rinse with warm, soapy water. If deemed necessary, repeat steps 1 and 2 until all the visible signs of the mould have been removed
- Add 100ml of Super Value Paint Additive to 5 litres of your chosen colour of water based paint (the additive can be used with emulsion, silk, vinyl or matt), wallpaper paste or tile grout. Alternatively, add 50 mls of our Super Value Paint Additive to 5 litres of solvent based primer undercoat or gloss. – Stir in the Super Value Paint Additive for at least 1 minute (or until fully dispersed). Then apply paint, paste or tile grout in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
All our Super Value Mould Removal kits come with simple ‘step by step instructions and contain everything you need to remove mould problems from your property. The contents include a pair of gloves, safety glasses, dust mask, sponge, scouring pad, 1 litre steriliser and mould killer spray and 2 100ml treatments of paint additive.
Trust Timberwise to help eradicate your condensation problems with our innovative mould removal kits.
Expert Condensation Advice
The Timberwise Super Value Mould Removal kit is ideal for properties that have a mild mould problem. However, if the mould is quite extensive and you are unsure of the effective use of our Mould Removal kit to remove the problem, call Timberwise today and we can arrange for one of our surveyors to call or visit your property to see if using the Super Value Mould Removal kit is the right choice for you!
Stop the mould coming back !
Trying to wash off condensation mould just doesn’t work! You could try washing the area populated with mould and re-painting but the problem will come back! Just think of the time and money wasted ! Unless you change how you live in your home, improve the air flow by the installation of extractor fans, or use a Mould Removal kit within the affected area, all your efforts will be in vain and you will find the mould returns in a short space of time.
Timberwise Super Value Mould Removal kits are specifically designed to provide a straight forward, cost effective solution to prevent mould returning to the affected area.