ThermalTek - Climate Control Coating
ThermalTek is a styrene acrylic copolymer dispersion water based paint, which is thermally insulating and water repelling. ThermalTek incorporates Micro-technology in the form of hollow glass beads, with a size of 50um and a crush strength of 500 psi.
The micro, hollow glass beads act as a miniature ‘Thermos Flask’, reflecting thermal energy away from the walls, preventing the water from condensing. The prevention of moisture forming on walls, therefore, inhibits mould growth. ThermalTek also increases the wall temperature, thus reducing the ‘dew point’ or the temperature at which condensation occurs.
Available in a 5 Litre tub.
- Utility Rooms
- Lintels over windows and doors which produce cold spots
- Cold Walls & Ceilings
- Industrial applications
- Warm air is reflected back into the room rather than being absorbed by cold walls, increasing its overall temperature
- Prevents formation of black mould and other harmful fungi
- Takes up to 60% longer for condensation to occur on walls
- Antibacterial properties
- Can be over painted or wallpapered over with any finish, without reducing its effectiveness
- Suitable for any interior wall - particularly exterior facing walls, bathrooms and kitchens
- Increase the life of your chosen paint or wallpaper finish
Price includes VAT and delivery to UK mainland.